This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.ranktree.net. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Here’s a list of cookies we use and why:
- Google Analytics – Collects anonymous information about how visitors use our site.
- MailChimp – Email marketing provider.
- Twitter – Advertising pixel(s) for prospecting and retargeting.
- Facebook- Advertising pixel(s) for prospecting and retargeting.
- Google Adwords – Advertising pixel(s) for prospecting and retargeting.
- Google Optimize – Tracking for A/B testing.
List of Sub-Processors
- Mailchimp – Email Marketing
- Thrive Leads – Lead Generation
- Gravity Forms – Contact Forms
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time to time, ranktree.net includes featured product giveaways or reviews. Should we receive compensation as a result of giving away or reviewing any such product, that fact will be disclosed.
In connection with the operation of ranktree.net, we feature on our site affiliate links, including links to Amazon.com and other sites (Affiliate Links). We earn a commission from the Affiliate Links, which commission is based on the number of sales made as a result of users of our site clicking over to the Affiliate Link and purchasing from the Affiliate Link a product and/or service.
While we may suggest information for the reader’s convenience and consideration, we do not warrant or make any representation about the substance, quality, functionality, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, nor do we make any other representation about any affiliate link or its content or any products, services, or other offerings made in any affiliate link. We make no representation or warranty as to any products or services offered on any affiliate link, and we assume no responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and/or content of any affiliate link.
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact and survey information will only be used to deliver a free SEO roadmap or consultation.
With the exception of guest posts written by others (see Guest Posts below), we own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in Rank Tree’s name. We want to strike the appropriate balance between getting our content widely distributed while at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without Our Permission
You are free to do the following:
- Link to our site or any specific post on our site.
- Extract and re-post fewer than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
Only With Our Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.